Table of Contents
2) Relevant laws and geographical areas of operation.
3) Pricing, orders and our contract with you.
6) Changes or cancellations by you.
9) How to end your contract with us.
11) Problems with the product.
13) Liability to business buyers.
14) Contacting you, and the data we hold.
1) Who we are
- We are Tsunami Axis Ltd. We are a furniture dealership registered in the United Kingdom and located at: 24-32 Stephenson Way, London, NW1 2HP. Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tsunami Axis Ltd.
- The registered office is Leytonstone House, 3 Hanbury Drive, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA. Our VAT Number GB 740 0215 89 and our company registration number is 03752563
- You can contact us by phone on 020 7636 8222 or by email at email@example.com. If you are a business contacting us for the first time, please telephone us and we will connect you to an account manager.
2) Relevant laws and geographical areas of operation
- Any agreement, contract or dispute will be undertaken in accordance with English law. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- We only sell to the United Kingdom through this webstore. We will not sell or deliver to countries outside the United Kingdom.
3) Pricing, orders and our contract with you
- Our online catalogue and website are an offer to treat. We will have a contract once you have ordered and we have accepted your order, when we issue a dispatch confirmation. This contract will be governed by these terms and conditions of sale.
- The price of the product is indicated on the order pages of the webstore and includes VAT. We will make every effort to ensure prices are accurate, but pricing is subject to change. When processing your order, if we discover the correct price is less, we will charge you the lower rate. If it is higher, we will contact you for your instructions. We may end a contract if mispricing has occurred, in which case we will refund you any sums you have paid, and you will be required to return the goods.
- Our webstore will take you through the ordering process. Please ensure you check for errors before submitting your order.
- After you place an order, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt and confirming your order number. We will subsequently issue you with a dispatch notification, which is when our contract starts.
- When you place an order, you must notify us of any access and delivery restrictions. Please see the delivery section of this document, and ensure you notify us of any delivery restrictions.
- If we cannot accept your order, we will notify you by email and will refund you any money you have already paid.
- You must be over 18 years old to purchase products from us.
- If you are purchasing as a business, you confirm that you have authority to purchase on behalf of your organisation without any additional authorisation.
- Payment is to be made through stripe.com and the webstore will direct you to stripe to make a payment.
- We retain title to goods until full payment has been received. Risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer on delivery.
- We reserve the right to suspend deliveries or services if you do not pay. We also reserve the right to charge interest for overdue payments.
- It is important that you tell us of any vehicle restrictions that may apply at the delivery address. Your order will be bulk shipped and may arrive on a large vehicle such as an articulated lorry. We must know that the delivery location can accept such vehicles at the time of order. We may charge you additional delivery costs if you have not informed us of any vehicle restrictions.
- Please ensure you are available to receive the order. We are unable to deliver to unattended locations, and our delivery note must be signed by the recipient.
- Unless otherwise agreed, we will provide kerbside delivery only.
- Please ensure you have the means to transport your delivery from the kerbside.
- If you do not have the facility to transfer or install items, especially large or heavy items, nor the ability to dispose of packaging, you should contact us at time of ordering. Additional services are chargeable.
- Please check that the order detail received corresponds with the detail on the delivery note. Please sign the delivery note. This will confirm delivery of goods.
- If an order is incomplete or damaged, you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt. We cannot be liable for shortages or damages reported after this time.
- Any other discrepancies excluding shortages or damages (such as incorrect colours) must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.
- Delivery times are estimated and non-binding. Deliveries will be made from the point of manufacture or distribution. We will not be liable for delays in delivery of part of all of an order.
- We will contact you if we believe an order will be delayed.
- Whilst we endeavour to ship complete orders, orders may part ship over multiple deliveries.
- Products may vary from the pictures shown on our webstore. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display colours accurately, they may vary. Please contact us if you wish to clarify any matters regarding the colours of fabrics or finishes. Your product may vary slightly from webstore images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website are approximate only. Packaging may vary and may include pallets.
- Measuring: Please ensure you accurately measure dimensions for the location you intend for the products purchased. We do not offer a design service for our webstore.
6) Changes or cancellations by you
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to change or cancel an order.
- We will endeavour to change or cancel your order, but please note that this may not always be possible. If we cannot change or cancel an order, you will be obliged to pay for and accept the order.
7) Changes by us
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Each time you order, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us.
- If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you notice of the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected products or just the products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return any relevant products you have already received and we will arrange a refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
- If you wish to return products, please contact us. Returns, exchanges and credits will only be accepted if we agree to the return.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. If you have just changed your mind about the product, you may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods. Please note that this does not apply to made to order or custom products.
- Made to order, or other custom products may not be returned, unless they are faulty.
- Refused deliveries of made-to-order items are not eligible for credit.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging, unused, unassembled and in a resaleable condition.
- Unless otherwise agreed you will be responsible for the cost of the return carriage of all goods returned which shall be at the risk of the buyer until received by us.
- We will pay for returns if:
- Products are faulty or misdescribed.
- If you do not accept changes to our contract
- If we have informed you of a delay to the contract which means you wish to cancel the contract.
9) How to end your contract with us
- Contact us by phone, email, or post, confirming your name, contact and order details.
- Any orders that have been dispatched must be returned. (See returns section).
- We will refund the price you paid for the products including delivery. However we may make deductions if the condition of returned products is no longer as new.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from receipt of your returned order. We will refund you by the same method you used to pay us.
10) We may end the contract
- We may end the contract if you break it. If this occurs, we will write to you.
- We may end a contract if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due
- You do not provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, or services. (I.e. delivery information, specifications, dimensions.)
- You do not allow us to deliver the products or make alternative arrangements for delivery or collection.
- If applicable, you do not allow us access to your premises to supply goods and services.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- If we withdraw a product. We will contact you as soon as possible and will refund any money you have paid us.
11) Problems with the product
- If there is a problem with a product, we have supplied to you, please contact us by phone, email, or in writing. Please note the conditions set out in the Deliveries section. If the problem relates to this section, please ensure you report it by phone or email within 48 hours of delivery. If you wish to make a warranty claim, please contact us with details of the claim. In all cases, please provide your details, and the details of the order, and details of the problem. Please also take pictures of any problems where possible so we can assess the problem and forward to the manufacturer.
- All out products are covered by warranty. The warranty periods vary depending on product, materials, and components. Please review the warranty information provided on the webstore and contact us with any queries.
- We will repair, replace, or change components under warranty for the period of the warranty, in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 states goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- To 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund.
- To six months: if your faulty item can’t be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- To six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that doesn’t work, some of your money back.
- If you wish to reject products, these must be returned. Please contact us to discuss returns and refer to the returns section of this document.
12) Consequential loss
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the seller’s negligence, the seller shall not be liable to the buyer for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss or profit or otherwise) costs or expenses or their claims for consequential loss whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use or re-sale.
13) Liability to business buyers
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the contract for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- Loss of business opportunity;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of goodwill; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss.
- Our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the products. No penalty clauses such as liquidated and ascertained damages shall apply.
14) Contacting you, and the data we hold
- We may contact you by email, post, or telephone.
- We may use your personal information:
- To contact you in connection with your order and the fulfilment of your order.
- To process payment for your order.
- To inform you of other relevant products and services we supply, if you agreed to this when ordering. You may stop receiving this marketing information if you choose to do so.
15) Other items
- We may transfer this agreement to another party. If we plan to do so we will contact, you. If you wish, you may cancel the contract within 14 days of our contact to you. We will refund ay payment you have made in advance for products we have not provided to you.
- If you wish to transfer the agreement to another party, you must contact us in writing, and we have the right to refuse the transfer.
- No other party has rights under this contract.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, all other parts will remain in full force.
- We may enforce the terms of the contract at any time, and we are not obliged to immediately insist that you abide by its terms for you to be bound by them.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of this webstore, or the products or services we sell.